BLOG1

Sunday, January 10, 2010

10.01.2010 Skul + Fren + L + Movie^^

hey hey,
finally i'm back to my bloggie after my bloggie is dead for a week..=D
form 5 life started..
n obviously homework is more than b4 [form1 to form4]..
dis is juz de 1st week in skul but there'r homework everyday except de 1st day of skul but u guys noe v din finish even our holiday homework including me..ngek ngek=P
nothing much changes n everytings go smoothly..
butttt...
i'm dissapointed wit herrr..
if u din do it dun get offended la..
u did it tat's y u get offended..
get offended ady sumore wanna say dis say tat..
ppl also not talking bout u..=.=
erm, actually dis is not my case..
juz i feel tat ... u all und lo..n i vry kepo de ma..xD
n ya, if u guys dun lik me as ur fren in msn, fb o everywhere juz delete me from ur list la..
nonid to do 'tat' tings to me de..
u also noe i hate ppl did tat to me when last time i tot sum1 did tat to me n u report it to me..but at last i noe it is not!
but now u did to me pulak..
i noe u hav de right to do wateva tings u lik but fren nonid to do til lik dat de gua..
i stil treat u gud whenever it is but wat u doing?
backstab us?talking bad bout us?
sry ya, if u get offended is not my prob..
i din mention anyone's name here..
i juz write wat is my feeling onli..
n i truly accept de truth tat it is not worth for me to care bout dis anymore..
i rather live in a happy life..
i wanna change my life to a better life now..
try to behave myself as gud as possible..
dun wanna get any problems in skul n dis is de last year i'm in smk convent..
wanna hav a gud memories here wit all my buddies..xD
haha,can close dis topic liao..^^
next topic, ngek ngek..
i....finally got my L license..
haha..zhadao leh..
quite happy cz can ride out anywhere i lik liao..
hmm, i mean to skul n ttn..=P
nonid sked bo transport..
but if raining day reali =.=''
happy happy happy^^
later going 'Zombieland' wit about 10buddies if not mistaken..
a huge group..=)
will post after dis..
shuld stop liao..a long post..xD
tdy's msn pm- U dissapointed me more than ever n U know i hate it much than ever!
GOODBYE!!!

No comments: