BLOG1

Monday, April 11, 2011

11.04.2011 i'm bored :-(

I'm super bored now..
So maybe take sometime to update my blog ba..
Other than online,
Facebook,
Status,
Photos,
Twiter,
Friends' blog,
And what else?
I've nothing to do..
Bored seiiii~
Ok, now say bout something for future..
*STUDY PLAN*
Actually i'm kinda interested to join airlines.. 
Seriously >< I'm really interested to be a cabin crew.. 
Some ppl always say I wanted to be a cabin crew because i'm a socialed person.. 
Actually is not because I love to social around, just I love it when I see people ask for my help.. >< ok, I really dont know want how to describe about it..
The one who in-charge of cabin crew's course called me a few days ago..
And she told me that I can continue to distribute in airliner although after my degree course..
Actually i'm quite interested, but isn't it very waste if you study hard for four years and at last you work in a field that not related at all?
Hmph! I really dont know what i'm thinking..
But anyway, now, I give up to start with cabin crew and continue for my foundation..
Hope I can success in college life.. :-)
And to my friends who are going for the jpa's interview,
Best of luck ya! :-)

P/s: Sorry if this post is kinda messy because I update it through my phone..

Tata xD

No comments: