BLOG1

Friday, May 20, 2011

20.05.2011 Leaving :(

It has been a long time I didn't update my blog..

Why? Busy?

I think maybe..

4 more days, I'll be leaving my home..

I need to be independent..

Seriously, last time I'm so desperate to be independent,

But now, no more..

I don't desperate to be independent anymore..

I'm crying when I think of my family..

Nobody will be able to fetch my grandma out every morning like what I did for the past four months..

I can see her laughter and happy heart when I fetch her out every morning..

I can feel the sadness when she always ask me when I'll be back when I'm in Sabah..

Because, nobody fetching her out during the one month I'm in Sabah..

I promise myself, I'll try my best to be back once a week to fetch her for breakfast and outing..

I want her to be happy for her life..

I want her to enjoy her life..

Although sometime she's fierce, she loves to mumble, she speaks loud, 

No matter what happens, she's my grandma forever..

I hope she can take care herself when I'm not with her in home..

I hope her to be healthy always..

I'm crying when I'm thinking of my friends..

Many of them went for matriculation and also further studies..

Selangor, Melaka, Pahang, KL..

It's far away from TI,

I know they miss their family 100x more than me..

I know they're more emo than me..

I know they even cry more than me..

This is life :(

No matter how near or how far you're going to,

All of you are my best friend forever!

I'll never forget you, I'll keep you in my heart..

All the best for your future! :)

Let's recall back our sweetest memories!

*Struggle hard for Spm together!

*Refer homework together!

*Went for breakfast together!

*Celebrate everyone's birthday together!

*Going open house during CNY and Deepavali together!

*Drive and fetch each other together!

*Eat steamboat, laksa, nasi lemak, MacD, Pizza, ice kacang, chee cheong fun, cha kueu tiao, steak factory, old town, georgetown, Kfc together!

*Gossip together!

*Work in The Store together!

*Drive to Kampar and Ipoh for the first time together!

*Watch happy, love, horror in cinema together!

*Longkai late at night in Ba wei together!

*Stay at one's house until late at night together!

*Went to pasar malam, clock tower and camp together!

*Play rummy together!

*Play rollercoaster together!

*Go Genting trip together!

*Play badminton together!

*Go playground together!

And so on,

I'm not gonna continue listing anymore because there's too much things to list!

Pictures on:
















Let's keep all these memories deep in our heart and steps forward for our future..

No matter where we go, who we meet, what we face, we must keep in touch :)

Take care my friends :)

Sign off!

No comments: