BLOG1

Sunday, July 24, 2011

24.07.2011 Random Update!

Just a short post will be :)

I'm so so so lazy to study and I'll be having my Biology test 2 tomorrow ><

I feel like sleeping now eh  although I sleep early yesterday.

What a day? Teluk Intan's weather is super duper good these two days I'm in home.

Windy weather for both day and my clothes cannot even fully dried.

But I appreciate :)

Super busy for last two week x.X

Had a lot of reports especially FULL REPORT for the three reports in a weeks and the assignments.

Not only that, tests are coming non-stop.

I'm so lack of sleep and you guys can definitely see a zombie when you see me..

I also don't want to be like that but it's really lack of timesss >.<

I tried to manage my time well for studies, reports, and assignments but end up failed.

Sigh~

Test 1 aren't score a good marks, it's super low x.X

Gotta add oil and study well for my test 2, but.........

I hope I can get good result ba~

Between,

I wanna thanks to my baobei for accompany me to study and take care of me during this hard and tired period. 

Thank you! :D

Since I mentioned that it gonna be a short post, then I should stop typing now :D

Random pictures will be on :





:)))

No comments: