BLOG1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

10.05.2012 Updates.

Hey, my dearest blog.
Just realised I've not been updating you since January.
I actually did but when every time I update you, I could only update half and save it.
I tell myself I'll be continue the next part when I'm free but at last I forget about it.
Even now, I don't know where can i find back the post i saved as draft.
Blogging system seems changed a lot.
My CUTE/NORMAL slideshow has lost too.
I really love it so much.
I went back to the website and www.slideshow.com has been closed.
It wrote something due to retired or whatever.
Feel so sad.
I've been spending my time on the slideshow and made a perfect one.
But now :(

Gotta change everything about my blog when I really have the heart and time.
I want to create another layout but it surely takes time.
I'm so lazy. HAHAHA
But I promised myself that I will do it as fast as possible.
Perhaps between this two weeks. '

Okay, I don't know what to blog.
So, I'll blog whatever that comes to my mind now.
Met on a small accident this Monday.
The story started when I want to turn into the row of my friend's house.
I think I did open the signal before I turn.
And this stupid auntie, she was on motorbike with her grandchildren I think.
She wanted to go straight but she cut from the right side of my car. WTF?
If you want to go straight, you see people with signal on the right, you will still cut from the right?
Honestly, I were panicked after the accident.
But I feel lucky that two of my friends were with me that time.
They really helped me a lot.
And the most luckiest thing that I've think about is no one injured in the accident.
Only car damaged :(
Somehow, after the accident, I felt stupid for not memorizing her motorbike plate number.
I felt stupid for not taking any claim from the auntie.
But everything is passed now.
This is only a part of the story and I don't think I will blog about the next part, or else it will be a long long bored post :P

Currently having my semester break for about a month.
When there's a break, I hope to go to the campus as soon.
When there's no break, I hope to have a break.
Gosh, I'm so hard to entertain. HAHAHAHA
Sometimes, I just feel too bored.
But at the same time, I enjoy too :P
I just don't know what am I thinking. 
I'm looking forward to trips with him, friends and if I've a chance, with family.
Planned to go Pangkor next week but I heard they maybe change it to Penang :O
I also don't know what they want.
They are hard to entertain too! HAHAHA, nah, I'm just joking.
I'll follow whatever decision they make :)

After my trip, there gonna be a camp for me to attend.
Chinese Dhamma Youth Camp (CDYC).
Kinda happy because some of my friends are joining too.
It's hard to have a camp where we can gather and have fun together.
Venn, Hxin and me got the same post as mentor in the camp.
And Ysin, Ylam as committee.
Gotta update more about it after the camp.

Before I forget!
Good luck to all my babe who're going to get results tomorrow (UTARIAN)! 
Good luck to all my babe who're waiting for the government results!
May you get what you want.
Not to forget, good luck to those babe who're sitting for exams in U and colleges too!
All the best in everyone's degree and future.
Love you all :)

Saw some meaningful quote in facebook!
Gonna share it :)


#1

#2

#3


#4

#5

This is me! :D

I'll stop here.
Just wait for my next post.
#With loves!
<3

No comments: