BLOG1

Sunday, September 6, 2009

06.09.2009 Happy Post..XD

<--me^^
<--me again..

<--again..hahaXD
hi..
haha..
so happy since yesterday..
yesterday i went se chuan restaurant cz my auntie's parent-in-law 50th anniversary..(i tink correct 'tatabahasa' gua..ps..)
n they invited my family to go..den 'he' also went there cz my auntie's parent-in-law r his grandparents..
den v eat dinner together..
i was so happy but i dunno y de reason i bcum so happy..
haha..ps la..zhadao le??hee..
mayb reali fall in love o admire..ahem..DREAMING!
giv me SS awhile..haha..
den tdy i went MacD to have my dinner..
den i saw him again..
reali unbelieveable..i din even tink i can meet him for another time..
so happy..haha..
dis is my happy post..kaka..
wu liao le?but impossible can wit him..
dreaming onli..haha..
but everyting is going fine..
hope to continue dis happy feeling everyday..
oh ya!b4 i forget..another ting is there was a case annoying me dis few days..
is bout a human being in dis world..
sumtimes dis ppl do sumting for me..but i got de feeling tat i dun lik dis ppl do all dis for me..
i dunno y i got dis feeling..is juz lik cum suddenly..
i wil feel tat i'm vry over stupid n dis ppl has to do tat for me..
nvm la..haha..i also dunno wat m i talking bout..juz forget bout it..hehe..
wait,sumore one..i wanna post dis post d..den suddenly got one~~ auntie start to say:
dun alwiz sit in front of de pc la..i tot u r using de pc to do humwrk but then u r doing other ting..
AUNTIE!!pls la,u cum my hse u sumore wan say me..
also not de 1st time d..
i juz wan to blog for a while u jao say so much ting..
now she sumore say computer made human's eyes not gud..
pls la,dun at there plus oil plus fire la..!
pls respect la..
i respect u onli dunwan say in front of u 'U CUM MY HSE SUMORE WAN SAY ME!!'
wat de f***!
u ownself tink la..
i go ur hse say ur daughter wan o not..
juz sit front of de pc not enuf 1hour jao say so many tings..di*!
tat's all lu..
tdy's msn pm-Omg!saw him again..unbelieveable!haha..so happy..XD[u make me feel hate on you!]


Bye Bye..^^






No comments: