BLOG1

Friday, September 25, 2009

25.09.2009 Thanks^^

hmm..
long time din post jor..ps..
around 10days..
1stly,sry mui for long time din kip in touch..
i din reload my phone for 14days after expired..
hope u wil forgive me..
reali sry,mui..
2ndly,thanks 'mummy'..
u reali help me alots no matter in many aspects..
glad to have u as my 'mummy'..XD
erm,3rdly,now holidays o..
but i quite cham..
ttn for about de whole week..haha..
but it is stil ok..cz got lots of junk foods..hee..
sumtimes hang out wit frens to cinema,giant,macd,oldtown, n steak factory..
of course la..dis r de only place where teenagers lik us can hang out..
during dis week,most of de time online also..
but juz din log in to blogger..
quite fun n addicted wit de game in fb..
so interesting..^^
oh ya,i did my humwrk also..
but not all la..
stil got sum tat half half geh lazy do..haha..
i tink tat's all for my late post tdy..
it seems to b vry bored wit my blog right?
sry ya..^^
TaTa..!

No comments: