BLOG1

Thursday, November 19, 2009

19.11.2009 =No Title Blog=

i'm back again..
lots of ting to blog..
i felt blog is de best place for me to sound out my feelings..
1st,i'm so dissapointed on sumone..
i'm trying to do wat i can..
but wat respon u gv me?
ya,tat is wat i wan..
y dun u try to und my feeling..
i'm trying my vry best to make it better n better..
but then wat i do is useless..
wat i'm trying is juz lik water drop on de floor n cant b collect bek..
anyway,juz to sound out my moody feelings..
2nd,i'm trying to b better in being a human being..
haha..weird rite?
appreciate so much to hav a group of buddies who reali und n take care of me..
no matter how bad my attitude is,they stil b wit me..
thx^^
promise to change to my life..=)
3rd,went to 'pameran landskap' tdy..
although is quite bored but stil enjoyed it..
bored is when tat part ppl giving speech..haha
saw sultan's choir team tdy..
they presented in de pameran..
de conductor of de team which is their teacher is reali funny when conducting..
so much action..=)
den v visited sum places in taman intanova..
sumting to do wit landscape de..
conclusion,enjoyed it la..=)
anyway,nid to stop now..
cz having other tings to do..
tdy's msn pm-m i too serious?=S
tata!!

No comments: