BLOG1

Sunday, November 22, 2009

22.11.2009 -------

hey,i'm back again..
i juz found out tat quite number of my post r moody o sad post..
mayb when i'm moody o sad onli i will rmb n find my blog..hz!
same goes to tdy..
tdy i shuld b happy cz i get a suprise..
yst venn msg me n say tdy nid to gather all de committee n helper in PBHP..
i tot it was about de committee n helper for 'Friends For Life' concert..
so i din ask anyting bout de meeting..
then,tdy i went to her hse..
n she told me de meeting de about DYC camp..
i was so shocked..thx to venn^^
de sad post is about one of my fren..
i'm vry dissapointed on one of her word..
dis word hurt me deeply for our relationship..
suddenly i feel not worthy for me to care dis relationship anymor..
frm now onwards if possible i wun care, i wun ask n i wun comment anyting bout her..
mayb u dunno tat u hurt me but i can feel it..
try to ignored it but honestly i CANT!
there's ady a HURT IN MY HEART!
sorry for de emo post..
tdy's msn pm-ya..i'm not tat perfect..is up to u..U hurt me bcz of one word..i wil rmb it!
bye!



No comments: