BLOG1

Thursday, December 3, 2009

03.12.2009 Annoying!

hi,blog..
i'm back again..
recently i'm so damn pissed off wit some ppl..
one of them r those busybody..
ppl ady tel u nothing u sumore wan to ask..
ppl ady tel u P&C u sumore wan to ask..
reali so free nothing to do meh..
reali pissed off..
another one is ppl who lik to act..
dun reali und y u lik to act..
it gives me a feeling tat u wan show others tat u r bs-ing me..
but then u juz tel out straight la..
act in front of public for wat?=.=''
speechless!
but anyway i wil juz try to ignore u..
haha..i miss dyc so much..
i noticed tat i have learnt one sentences frm dyc --> smile gives a beautiful life..=)
now, i und de important of fren..
i can reali differentiate who r de gud one n who r de bad one..
thanks to my fren who reali treat me gud although last time i'm bad to u all..
i wan to change my life to a better person n i believe i can^^
i BeLiEvE i CAN!
tdy's msn pm- sick mode..

SayONAra!


No comments: