BLOG1

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12.12.2009 A Normal Day^^

arloo, everyone..
i changed my blogger's layout today..
does it luks better now?
last time's layout was lik to fancy..hehe..
anyway, i love my blogger layout so much better now..
hmm.. dis morning i went for de motor practical..
n honestly tdy is de 1st time i ride motor by my own..
luckily i din fall down frm de motor..=D
but i crash on de 'litar' a bit la when i turn round tat time..
cz i tink i ride too close to de litar..haha..
n u guys noe how stupid m i?
i changed to 3rd gear when riding half..
now i tink bek mayb de 'penceramah' was hi~ing at me but i tot he called me to turn to 3rd gear..
at last, raymond told me luckily u din fall down cz i using 3rd gear on de litar..lolx..
super sia sui..but is a gud experience..=)
hope to ride better next time..hehe..
oh ya, actually tdy i feel tat sum1 lie to me..
but i juz ignored it..
but again n again she lie to me wit not same situation..
fine,is up to u wanna tell lie o wat..
act i din aspect to blog bout dis..
but too free nothing to do liao..
ps ya..hehe^^
k la..dunwan crap liao..
T a T a ^@^

No comments: