BLOG1

Monday, January 2, 2012

02.01.2012 A New Year :)

Arlooo, my dearest blog and buddies!

I'm here to wish all of you Happy New Year 2012! :)

I think I had the craziest countdown year this year.

Full of joy and laughter and 'quarrels' :P

With the other three siao po.

(SiowWei Tan, SiWen Loo, ChiaYee Ong)

Yes, we ss-ed alot.

In front of old town, and everyone is like looking at us.

But we enjoyed it alot.

I think this is the first year I celebrated my New Year/Chinese New Year with my friends if I'm not mistaken.

Randoms :








Next, I think I'll have a lot of things to blog.

Many things come to my mind at this time.

Maybe I should blog down some memories of Year 2011/2012.

Although it had already pass but memories are still memories.

My trimester 2 passed really pass.

Time flies.

15 weeks just ended like this.

But I still love this trimester a lot.

I think I'm not as playful as last trimester.

I think I'm not as lazy as last trimester.

Go through lots of things this trimester.

Sad, happy, disappointed, touch, and of course sweet and sour :)

But it's worth.

I hope that I could get good results for this trimester :D

My Examination Slip :)

 I still have lots of pictures to upload but then it really load damn slow.

So i give up :)

No comments: