BLOG1

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

04.01.2012 Untitled :)

Hello everyone,

Just a short post will be, hehe.

I'm too bored now :)

I did a lots of things today.

I cleaned my cupboard,

I cleaned my room,

I cleaned my table,

I cleaned god's table

and

I cleaned my shoe rack.

Bravo to myself :P

Next, I've something to share,

Deng deng deng deng ......... :



It's strawberry!

I love this!

So niceeeeeeeee and sweeeeeet :)

Next, my grandma is busying with her 'nga gu beng' nowadays due to the arrival of Chinese New Year.

She fried a lots for my family, relatives and also her friends.

Sometimes, I wanted to help her but end up she will not let me because she says that the oil is very dangerous.

See how caring is her <3

Since I can't help her, so I decided to disturb her aka eating :P

Pictures I snapped :






This is the process xD

Next,

 introduce a song to you all :


I Start to love this song :DD

Name of the song :  天使的距离 by 东城卫 :)

No comments: