BLOG1

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15.07.2009 My Class Trip..

hmm..tdy my class having de class trip to de 'Jenerata'..XD
i tink i spell it wrong..nvm la..haha..
so happy o..tdy din study at skul..
i went breakfast early in de morning at meiking wit xin n wen..
n tdy is de 1st day i late for skul for dis year..
i'm sure de dedicated n hardworking prefect alrdy jotted down my name..TT
anyway,i dun reali care much..
then,bout 7.30am,my whole classmates r waiting for de bus at bike1..
sum of us r excited..n i'm sure one of them..
erm,de bus condition is ok..
is a air-conditioner bus..luks better than 'uncle lim's bus'..hee..
v reached there bout 8sumting..
then,v been introduced bout oil palms,bananas n coconuts..
it's quite fun there..XD
bout 10sumting,v started our journey to go bek..
b4 v went bek to skul,v went to MacDonaLd..
while my fren n I went to Steak Factory to hav our lunch..
n i managed to finish de double XXL watermelon juice..lol..
bout 12.35pm,v went bek to skul..
it's a quite interesting trip..
every1 of us enjoyed it..
i also bought de 'tea tree oil' frm there..it costs me rm8..haha..
hope de tea tree oil reali benefit me..kaka..
tat's all for tdy o..
tdy's msn pm-everyting fine does not happened to me..TT(sleepy~~~)
bYe..!

No comments: