BLOG1

Monday, July 20, 2009

20.07.2009 History of My Class..

TT
tdy,sumting hav happened in my class..
one of my classmates,Sarah fainted and v tink she got 'sawan'..
1stly,wat i rmb,i went bek to my class cz i went to de wrong duty place..haha..
my prefect duty wil b changed tmr but i tot tdy..
den i walked bek to my class n i saw everyone prepared to go to de skul hall bcz v r having assembly right in de morning tdy..
i was ready to walk to de hall n yet right i'm standing near a door which is situated bside teacher's table..
den i saw sum of my classmates were gathered behind n i tot sumbody 'tertumpah' water o wat..
so,i stayed at my position n watched them..
suddenly,i felt y they took so much time n i walked towards them..
after tat,i saw Sarah lying down on de floor..
everyone in my class were paniced..
ashah,darshna n i faster run out to find teacher..
on de way to find puan fauziah,our class teacher,i saw cik balkis was de nearest to de class n she was in de hall..
so,i ran towards her n tel her tat Sarah got sawan n fainted..
she walked faster to de class n c Sarah..
when v went bek to class,puan fauziah called us to tel de clerk in de office to cal up de ambulance..
unfortunately,no one was in de office..OMG..!where is all de clerk..!headmistress also not there..!
den,puan fauziah walked in de office n called up by herself..
at last,Sarah b sent to de hospital..
v hope tat she wil get well soon..
Sarah,v wil pray for u!faster cum bek to skul ya..
dis was reali de history of my class..haha..XD
tdy's msn pm-dunno wat m i thinking bout..==
88~~~

No comments: