BLOG1

Saturday, July 25, 2009

25.07.2009 Tired~~ + Lost~~

hmm..
wat a tired day tdy..
wake up early n start tinking bout tat 'stupid' tings..
den have breakfast n watch tv..
bout 1pm,went for physics's ttn n bout 3pm went to gb..
so tired~~
but i'm sure many ppl wil more tired than me..hee..
i'm so stupid..
dunno wat happen to my drill..i cant follow de timing..TT
but i promised to add oil n improve my drill..
dis is y i'm so tired..hee..
my pc have bek tdy..i sent it to reformat yesterday..
luckily 'he' is quite kind n sent it bek to me dis evening..
act i shuldn't so happy..bcz without my pc,i can do more humwrks..
but now i started to addicted again..ps la..
wanna to blog bout y i'm lost..
act not lost la..juz din estimate dis wil happen..
hmm..i felt she is totally different nowadays..
i dun reali und wat r she thinking..
i dun reali und wat m i to her..
i dun reali und wat she wan..
fine..==i dunwan comment anymor..
sumting similar:once u break de glass,it's impossible for u to stick it bek lik last time..
tat's all..
tdy's msn pm-shuld i continue to belive u..?hmm..i din expect dis wil happen..but at last it reali happen on me..

BYE..!

No comments: