BLOG1

Sunday, August 16, 2009

16.08.2009 BacK..!

hi,any1..
i'm back after de exam..
hz..did badly in my august test..
especially science subject..TT
pass liao let it pass ba..haha..
hmm..tdy blog bout wat happened dis week..
thanks a lot to 'both of u' for being my listener n told me de best solution..
i felt more comfortable after telling u all my problems..
at last, i chus de solution not to care anyting anymor..
if u wanna explain,i stil wil wait for it..
until one day i reali cant wait,all r gone..
if u dunwan,its already up to u..
i hav been giving u all de chance to repair dis frenship but u done nothing..
ya,u done a ting..u wanna me out,is ok..
u can cal o tel me by ur own..o settle dis case by ur own..
y u wanna libatkan other ppl to join in dis case..
plus u wanna to solve it wit others help..iszit?
y dun u solve it by urself..
nonid to cum out la..
if u reali care dis frenship,one msg to explain is already enuf..
i juz wan de explanation y u do so..
den another ppl prove me tat u done so..
but yst she told me mayb other way round..
wateva la..now i din even noe who is de one lying...
but many others fact tat prove u done tat..
anyway,i stil waiting for de explanation by UR OWN..
wan o dunwan is up to u..
if i reali misund u,u can also tel me by UR OWN..
tat's all for dis time blog..
any new updates wil b blog again..XD
tdy's msn pm-thanks a lot..[impossible 4 me to forgive u..][i hate BLOCKERS!]
stil not pic o..long time din take pic liao..haha..
ByeBye..!

No comments: