BLOG1

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25.08.2009 A MooDy DaY..

hi..
hz..blog ar blog..
i feel so moody right now..
mayb sumting is disturbing me..
feel wanna cry out loudy..
feel wanna find sumone to b my listener..
but at last,i find blog..
i feel i'm so useless..
dunno y dis year so many tings r bothering me..
so many tings happen..
N I FELT I HAD A BIG CHANGE..
but when i tink bek,i dunwan dis type of changes..
i HATE it..
i wanna to b bek de last time of me..
but how..?i'm trying my best..but i stil cant..
i get angry easily..
i get fed up easily..
i get emotional easily..
last time i was not lik dat..
dis year dunno y i can change into dis type of attitude..
i hate dis all..
who cal tel me wat can i do??
i juz wanna b bek de last time of me..
i sked i reali got de 'personality disorder'..rofl..(juz jk la..not tat serious..XD)
dis whole week holiday :
-->i din even feel wanna steps even one footstep out frm my hse..
-->i din even wanna go out..[ttn,terpaksa wan la..haha]
-->everyday,i juz sit in front of de com o tv..
-->can even rushing drama til late of midnight about 2 o 3..
-->frens cal me to yamcha,i din even got de mood..
-->no mood do humwrks..
-->no mood sms..
-->no mood do all others ting..
everyday life juz wake up n eat den go online after tat eat again den go watch dvd den go slip..
r dis all de symptoms tat i have wat wat disorder??hz..
reali hope i can get out frm all dis soon..
n if anyone noe bout de symptoms u may inform me also..XD

















@.@
2ndly,i feel a wall is between us..
it luks lik long time v did not chat together..
i dunno wat shuld i do now..
r dis all bcz my problems?
mayb..hz..
juz wanna say sry if i made u unhappy o wat..
juz hope u wil happy forever..
















tat's all..XD
the end of my speech..haha..
tdy's msn pm-[i hates BLOCKERS + BITCH + LIAR][u r reali a bitch!]*moody now*
TatA!!

No comments: