BLOG1

Sunday, August 2, 2009

02.08.2009 I'm Back!!

halo,everybody..
i'm back..
din post any blog about a week..
so busy everyday..hee..
erm,1stly,on monday..
congratz to 4physics for being so successed in de presentation of drama 'The Drower's Wife'..
i'm one of de sheep..XD..
now wanna blog bout my life nowadays..
i felt vry unlucky having those fake fren..
but i noe sum of them r reali true..example: .............
but i mean i felt unlucky having 'those' fake one..
then i very dissapointed on a gal in my skul..
i tot she is a gud listener o even my best fren but she have done sumting tat i din aspect too..
i tot she is de one i can trust but now no more..
i wun believe her anymore..
she reali make me felt hurt n dissapointed for wat she have done..
n i wun forgive her FOREVER!!
mayb i wil juz b normal to her but sry to say no secret anymor..
n honestly i hate u..
tat's all..
sry ya,reader..hear me mengamuk pulak..lol..
n de 'human' wil b my secret forever..
tdy's msn pm-feel vry unlucky having all those fake fren around especially u..dissapointed u can treat me lik tat..i wun forgive u forever!!
Tata!!!

No comments: