BLOG1

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

04.08.2010 Tdy's topic: Pissed off!

Bloggie, bloggie ♥
Finally have time to come back to my blog..
Update, updating, updated! :D

Yea, many things to update..
Erm, where shuld i start?
No idea, but I'll start wit what's on my mind now..
Went for a movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.. 
It was really an enjoyable and memorable day..


Next,
I'm super pissed off with lots of people recently..
Guess what type of people?

1st => People who selfish in study!
Please la, I know I'm not as clever as other people..
But, when someone ask for your help in study, just help them la if you know..
This one terbalik pulak..=.=
You know it but you tell de person you dunno..
Lagi one more keng, she know it..
And when I ask for her help, she gave me wrong ans but she wrote de correct ans on her paper.. deng!
Super speechless!

2nd => People who didn't think of others' feelings when they speak!
When you speak, please think of others' feelings la..
Sumtimes your words might hurt someone but just you dun realised..haiz
I'm sry if I did tat b4..
But I really dun like.. x.X

3rd => Fren snatcher!
Honestly, I hate being abandoned, being ignored..
No matter in class, at home or even at outside..
I know I'm tat emo and passive type, but I sumtimes I do feel lonely too..
I admit sumtimes I do jealous when my closed fren doesn't mix wit me..
But, it obvious you're trying to snatch her o how to say? 
Erm, yea.. trying to show off tat she's wit you..
I didn't said that you cant, you CAN/CANNOT
But please dun act in front of me la..
I hate people acting..
When you didn't have fren, you come close to me, 
when you have fren, you go away from me..
This called true fren =.=ll

4th => People who didn't answer me when I speak to them!
Imagine if you talk to me and i dun ans you, 
what wil you feel? happy? sad?
Treat people how you want them to treat you la..
Deiiiii~

5th => Betrayer!
Just hate betrayer..
Not many comments bout dis..
Cz I'm not gonna say anyting..

6th => Pissed off with a gal!
I know I'm bad to blog bout her here..
But, this is my blog, I blog what I like to blog la..
Who cares!
This gal used to have many problems wit other people..
And what?
She did something that I super hate it..
One day, I went to the gate2 because we (the prefect) were having spotcheck..
And I'm suppose to b there to lead the spotcheck..
And dis particular gal go and complain to the kp said tat why I'm back to gate2 but not her?
Please la,I'm de gate leader of course I shuld go back, and because of you I have to duty two gates alternatively throughout the year wit the reason you cried in the class..
And kp sked it's unfair to you..
Like tat I also know how to cry la..=.=!!
And who knows tat tat day is onli the 1st day that gal duty at gate1..
Before tat day, de gal was dutying in gate2 too..
Because of her behaviour, her duty place being change..
Kek hei betul.. release my anger here although it's passed..
Bcz it suit tdy's topic :)

To all Form 3 and Form 5 students:
Gambateh to all of you..
Try your best in your trial..
Nothing is impossible..
If you think you can, then you sure can..
Your future is on your own hand..
Jiayou, I'll alwiz be there to support all of you!
:)

Erm, 
I think I shuld stop it here before the post is too long..
Wil be continue if I rmb tat I left out sumting..
C again, take care everyone..


 [ Tata ^_^ ]

No comments: