BLOG1

Thursday, August 26, 2010

26.08.2010 Crapping? Easily/Need!

Yo!
I'm coming back xD
It's the break for my TRIAL again..
Banyak break kan?
Tapi bagus/tak bagus! :)
Boleh curi enjoy.. hee
Let's continue..
TWO more dayss to go..
SIX more papers to go!
But for me SEVEN more..
Coz got PJ.. I know those reading sure kena boom :P
Having addmaths test today..
Overall, it's dead.. ><
Nvm, stil got SPM..
Work harder for SPM :D
Jiayou to everyone especially those reading my blog..

Next,
PISSED OFF again..
Alwiz pissed by others.. 
Hate it!><

Recently,
Actually not recently, is long time ago..aiks!
I easily/hardly influenced by others..
I easily/hardly pissed by others..
I easily/hardly get offended by others..
I easily/hardly get angry..
I easily/hardly get jealous..
Many many things with a word 'easily'..
But, one thing i'm sure:
I need/don't need to change my attitude..
I need/don't need to be a better one..
I need/don't need to be a good human being..
I need/don't need to be a good gal for him..
I need/don't need to be a good friend for everyone..
I need/don't need to be a good & trustful listener..
I need/don't need to get away all my bad attitude >< 
Just ignore me, I'm too free and crapping alone :P

LALALALA~
What's more?
Yea, tmr holiday again..
It means takda sekolah..
Manyak happy..
Tat's why now can blog so long crapping :)


Okie le, stop now..
Continue when I'm free..
Gonna do something unpredictable..
But it's a secret now..
For those important to me..
Follow and catch me up ba :D

Love this meaningful quote:


-End post-

No comments: