BLOG1

Thursday, August 19, 2010

19.08.2010 Random Post!


Yea, ChingYeng is here to blog!
And I know it's still in the exam week..
But, I think today is the only day I'm free to blog..
Finished:
BM- paper1
BM- paper2
BI- paper1
BI- paper2
SEJ- paper1
6 more days to go!
16 more papers to go!
Gambateh to SPM trial's candidates!

Next,
I don't understand why 'someone' nowadays so hiao..
Or no, or mayb this particular gal ady hiao for a long time..=.=ll
Just now when I'm surfing Facebook..
Saw this particular gal's name at my wall..
Chatting with those 'boysss'..
Then, I'm too free..
Went to her profile..
Guess what I see?
Something, something and something..
But anyway, I'm not going to mention who is tat particular gal here..
I blogged this because really betahan wit this kind of gal..
Zzz! 
-- P/s: I didn't mention anyone here,
so if you get offended when reading my blog,
that's YOUR problems :D--

Visited HuiXin's blog just now..
Yea, me and her really addicted to Taiwan drama titled 偷心大聖PS男 recently..
This drama is very popular now..
The most most most character that inspirate and lead me to watch is the little child in the drama..
Super cute nehh ><
How good if I can have him to be my child :P
Some random pictures due to the boringness :

Till Then!
Stay Tunned!
Will be Back Soon :D


No comments: