BLOG1

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

01.09.2010 :)

Hohoho~
Today, 01.09.2010..
A brand new month ><
It means it's going nearer to SPM..
But one thing that I felt happy..
My TRIAL is over..
I can have a big big rest..
I can have enuf sleep..
I can be PIG :)
I can do what i cant do during exam..
For example, watching drama non-stop..
I do enjoy watching tv during de exam..
But of course i cant lik 24/7 watch it non-stop la..
But now, perhaps I can :D
I wanna finish Ps manThe Mysteries of Love and Down With Love in the shortest time.. 
Muahaha~ *evil laugh* xD
Besides, planned wit fren to go for a movie..
Anyone interested?
Mari join mari join xD

Next next,
Gonna post something funny in my blog..
Is actually either a situation or conversation xD

Conversation:
Between me, siwen and chiayee..
One day, three of us sit together after arranging in table in the exam hall..
Suddenly,
Me: 
I edited my blogskin.. nice bor?
Siwen:
 Yaya, pink colour de..
Chiayee:
 Mine leh? mine also pink leh..
Me:
 Ya meh? paiseh, forget jor..
Siwen: 
Yaya, but chingyeng's pink brighter..
Me:
 Yaya, i sumore put pic tim..
Chiayee: 
She yesterday onli teach me how to put pic xD
Siwen: 
Har? how to put de wor..
Me:
 I say i say..
Siwen:
 How o?
Me: 
Why wan tel you? [indirectly, paiseh..hahahhaha]
Siwen wit zhadao and angry face..
Me: 
Sorry la, play onli.. tel you.. use photobucket lo..
Siwen:
 what is photobucket?
Gosh, really laugh die me.. 
Me and chiayee laugh de most loudest one..
But I'm so lucky, only chiayee be blamed by de teacher :) 
[no offense o, juz joking ya :)]

Next next, 
Situation:
Me and chiayee on de way to ttn..
Chiayee was riding motor..
Suddenly..
Chiayee: 
Wah, dis ppl dunno how to ride car geh mou.. Open signal yao dunwan turn wor..
Me:
 Ppl pengguna yang berhemah ma.. Dun so lou hei :D
Chiayee: 
Wanna cut her liao.. Chingyeng, c dis aunty.. Rmb her face ar..
Me:
 Okay! *Muz rmb dis aunty's face*
Chiayee pass by de car..
Me: 
Omg! You know who? CHUI VENN ar!!
Chiayee: 
GG! 
And both of us laugh lik nobody's business on de bike..xD

Till then 1st ba..
Actually got alot more but I juz rmb dis for dis time..
Will be continue ya.. 

Stay tunned! :)

No comments: