BLOG1

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

08.06.2010 I'm Free :D

Sorry, guys..
Have abandon my bloggie for quite a long time, finally I'm free to blog again..
Hmm, 1st wanna blog bout yesterday..
I made a decision to break up with him..
Ya, HIM..
I know it's kinda a bad ending but I'm really happy with my life now..
Perhaps, this is the best solution..
I hope I'll more enjoy my life without him..
I felt sorry to him too if I've hurt him..
Hope he will live happily without me..
Hope he will happy forever..xD

Next, holiday started..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone and all my frens..
Enjoy ya..
Will be going for a movie tonite..
Mayb 8 to 9 ppl are going and it's really a big group..
Will blog about de movie when I'm free.. :D

Mid-term test had just passed..
I did badly in some papers..
But I hope the results are still okie la..
Jiayou to everyone..!^.^
Next, really pissed off wit sumone..
A guy who really make everyone pissed off..
Sorry if u're offended..
I really cant tahan wit it tat's y i posted it in my blog..
I hope u won't disturb me anymore..
I need freedom..

Will going for band camp next monday till wednesday..
Hope I'll get fun in it and forget all my past..
I want a new life..
A newborn ChingYeng..
Thanks to all my fren who alwiz accompany me no matter what happens..
Thanks a lot..
I love you all :)

Til Then..
Tdy msn's pm: Happy wit my life now..Perhaps dis is de best solution..
Bye^o^

No comments: