BLOG1

Sunday, June 27, 2010

27.06.2010 A short post..

Blog Blog Blog..
Seriously a vry down day for me tdy..
I dun even feel wanna to speak de whole day..
But when I online, I juz think bout my blog..
So I came here..
Anyway, a short post will be..
I being rude to sum1 dis afternoon bcz of my emo and down mood..
I feel so guilty to him..
Hope he dun mind..I'm sorry!
I'm not purposely being rude but I cant control myself..
Kinda dissapointed with lots ppl lately..
Feel being played, betrayed, ignored and anytings..
I hate my life now..
And ya, I hate myself too..
Hate everythings around..
For me, be alone all de time is de most enjoyable moments in my life..
Bcz I dun have to think of other tings..
X.X
P/S: Thanks to sumone who accompany me de whole day when I'm moody.. Really appreciate much.. Thank you!
...

No comments: