BLOG1

Sunday, June 13, 2010

13.06.2010 I Love Blogging..

Blogging, blogging and blogging..
Recently, I love blogging..
I love to tel my blog bout my problems..
Perhaps, it could help me feel better..
Vry zzzzz!
Me again? fine, I've no comment..

Ya, I know ppl dun lik to fetch me..
Okie, honestly, I'm extremely offended..
Mayb u're juz joking but I really couldn't stand for it..
Next time, even I dun have transport, I wun ask for ur ride..
I'm serious, no joking!
Juz to release my anger here..
Super bosong >.
Sry ya, dun offended.. :)

Oh ya, thanks everyone who visited my blog..
I'm really touched..
Tdy onli i noticed quite a number of my fren visited my blog often..
And thanks for ur comments...
<3 Terima kasih!

Bought a pink slipper tdy..
It's pink in colour..
It looks cute and I love it vry much..
Pic of it :
Shoe Shoe Shoe xD

Will be going to watch karate kid with my buddies tmr..
This time less one ppl..only 7 r going..
But I'm sure it'll be vry fun too..
Wil rate it after I watched it.. :)

K la, gonna go on my bed now..
Will be blogging most probably after de band camp..
Dun miss me ya, aiai `ing.. paiseh.. )o.o(
Tdy msn's pm: I'm seriously offended.. hate it so much!
Zai Jian : )




No comments: