BLOG1

Saturday, June 12, 2010

12.06.2010 Shit!

Bloggie, i feel so moody now..
Tat's y i only think of u right now..
I'm in a deep shit..haiz..
I'm missing someone that I shuld/shuldn't..
What should I do now?
Recently, many things happened..
Suddenly different ppl come into my life..
Honestly, I didn't regret to know u..
Although I know many of my fren doesn't like you..
But..
U really help me a lots in my life..
U help me when I'm in trouble,
U tried to settle for me when I do not know what to do..
U care me lik one of ur family's member..
I can feel all ur good faith for me..
No matter what happen, I hope v're friend forever..

I'm missing someone..
But I'll keep it as a secret..
Mayb I've think too much but anyway, hope he'll have a happy and gud life in future..
Secret that can't be discovered.. :(

Oh ya, went for de movie 'Prince of Persia' with a group of buddies dis tuesday..
I rated it 8/10..
It's really a nice movie and worth to watch it..
Although it's really paiseh bcz sumting happened, but v got to laugh a lots..
Laughing makes everyone happier..
So, laugh more.. <3

Next, chucky!
Recently, addicted to Child's Play after watching it in SiWen's hse once nite..
Love de main character, chucky..
Although it's scary but I love it vry much..
Mayb bcz I love horror movie n horror character..
Tat's y.. :)
Wanna share it wit my buddies :)

Buddies, dun get shocked ya.. xD
Tdy msn's pm: Addicted to Child's Play recently.. especially CHUCKY!
TaTa^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i oso very long din watch tis show liau..