BLOG1

Friday, June 18, 2010

17.06.2010 No one understand :(

I'm back to blogging :D
Went to gb n bb's band camp for 3 days..
Really have lots of fun there..
The activities were so interesting..
Had a lot of section practices, marching band practices, exercises, fall in and out and also games..
We also got to watch a movie named 'DrumLine' together on de 2nd nite..
Although I was kinda energetic/sleepy tat nite but I managed to watch it until the end of the movie..
Really nice especially when they're playing de drums..xD
Enjoy de camps --> captains ball and capture de flag..
Capture de flag really makes everyone tired..
N i got leg's muscle pain after de camp..
Walk one step pain one time..
Same when go up to de stairs..
Up one step pain one time..
But I do miss de camp..
I do miss and enjoyed de activities and the time spent wit them together..
Hope to have de same camp next time..

Next, seriously mad with someone..
Alwiz disturb here disturb there..
When I said I'm busy means I'm busy la..
Y must u alwiz disturb?
Do u think when sum1 is busy and he/she wil reply u on time?
Impossible right? 
Then?
Started to spam my inbox lik nobody's business.. =.=ll
Really fed up la..
Plus tat time I'm not in mood sumore..zz!

Lastly, no one understand me..
N just I know it myself.. Sigh~
I'm sad but no one know..
I'm keeping myself alone but no one know..
I'm crying behind but no one know..
Everyone tot I'm vry happy, but actually I'm not..
I do have many things or mayb to say discontent that I couldn't express to anybody..
I have tried to express to sum1, but I dun think he/she understand..
But anyway, keep in my heart is de best..
No one know n only I'll know it..
Is really easy/hard to find sum1 who really understand u as u wished..
Excluding/Including me :(

Gambateh to mui for tmr tsd's tournament and all of them who take part in it..
Jiayou! <3 Jiayou! <3 Jiayou! <3

Tdy msn's pm: Wat u wan? Pls dun simply DISTURB la.. Fed up and hate it.. Make ppl no mood onli!
To be continue next time :)
Tata..

2 comments:

3zekiel said...

zzz...again says no 1 understands u

3zekiel said...

zzz...again says no 1 understands u