BLOG1

Saturday, September 4, 2010

04.09.2010 My Saturday :)


Yo Yo Yo!
Konichiwa :)
Back to blogging..
The most first thing gonna blog is about the movie I watched today..
Went for two movies back-to-back this morning with my fren and of course HIM :)
Before that, on friday, I went to bought the tickets with chiayee..
Guess what?
We bought 20 tickets for both movies..
BANGGA BETUL! [paiseh, 1st time neh!]


                                   
Bangga! :PP

Erm, bought 7 tickets for PCK [Phua Chu Kang] for :
Me
Him
ChiaYee
HuiXin
JiaLing
Vanessa
KahLock



Rated it : 6/10
Because I felt the storyline is quite weird.. 
I didn't know what is the moral value for the story..
Haha..
Paiseh for those rated it vry high..
No offense to anyone.. :)

Then, another 13 tickets for The Descent 2 for:
Me
Him
ChiaYee
HuiXin
JiaLing
Vanessa
KahLock
SiWen
PuiLin
SiowWei
PeiFen
Vivian
PeiJiun
Lisa (she bought it last minute :))



Rated it: 8.5/10
Nice~ Although it's scary.. Seriously..
I love those movie with blood :P
Special, bo bian.. xD

Till here..
><

No comments: