BLOG1

Thursday, September 9, 2010

09.09.2010 BLOG UPDATED!

Hi, everyone :)
Good evening xD
My last update was on the 4th of Sep..
Although just passed 5 days, I miss my blog like hell..
I feel wanted to update it all the time..
Because blog was the only place I can fill my happiness, sadness, and every single feeling NOTED without hiding!
I wanted to NOTE every single things happens to me..
I wanted to NOTE every single feeling of me..
I wanted to NOTE everything without hiding..
I've read through many of my friend's blog..
I feel they're so real..
They blog every single real feeling of them..
Last time, maybe I'll scare of this and that while blogging..
I'll care of everyone's feeling..
I'll care of my reader's feeling..
But now, I'll still care but I'll blog every of my real feeling..
I WILL NOT/WILL hide a single thing anymore..
If anyone of you reading this feel you can't take it, you may leave now :)

The wednesday, which means yesterday :)
Wake up in the morning and went for tuition..
...
Then, I went to fetch SiWen and went SanMin to play badminton..
Although I just play a few matches, I had a pigu pain the next day.. Muahaha~
After badminton, we went to the PLAYGROUND :)
It was like so many years I didn't go there since standard 4 or 5 if I'm not mistaken..
Yea, I do went there once this year with one of my friend but we just walk by..
At first, my mood was totally bad honestly.. I admit!
Then, I saw something like exercise.. 
My friends were trying and I wanna have a try too..
So, I went to play it and this make me happier..
I started to become active..
I went to play lik CHILDREN :)
I enjoy playing there..
Took lots of photos..
Let share it :
:)
Try to fit my butt inside the small little toy? xD

Like children :)
The exercise thing..

Emo`ing..



Love this :)

Never forget this car.. The owner's parking = FAILED^^
(joking, no offense)

-End-






No comments: