BLOG1

Friday, September 24, 2010

24.09.2010 I'm Sorry / I Love You !

Yo!
I'm back people :)
Have appear/disappear for about two weeks..
First, it's because I'm rushing for my UNCOMPLETED homework ><
[the delay of holiday's homework and during absent's homework]
Second, my beloved grandpa passed away last week! T_T
Third, it's not free to blog BUT i'm in facebook =S

But now, I'm free to blog..
Wanted to blog something but doesn't know where should I start from..><
Okie, from my beloved grandpa..
I think this is the really really first time happened to my closest family member..
I finally can feel the sadness..
Actually I'm kinda regret because of something..
A day before he passed away, I promised myself to visit him..
I feel like wanna to stick to him..
I doesn't know why..
Maybe I finally understand that old people or grandparents should be taken care very well..
But, unfortunately..
That evening, I felt dizzy and I went to sleep..
When I'm awake, it's already late in the evening..
So I planned to visit him the next day..
But that midnight, while I'm sleeping in the middle of the night, I heard a very loud sound outside my room..
I didn't dare to walk out, but I heard my uncle and auntie's sound..
And my brother came in my room and told me that my grandpa has just passed away..
My heart feel so pain, full of regret that night..
I couldn't sleep till the next morning until I went school..
I still go to school because it's the first day of school after the raya break..
I know it's a important day as we'll we receive our exam paper..
On the same afternoon, I went to the funeral parlor..
I saw my grandpa lying on a table..
Again, that feeling came back.. ><
Haiz..
Anyway, I'm sure he's very happy now..
I wish him has a wonderful and happy life in another world..
No matter what, I'll keep him in my heart forever..

To:
Grandpa,
I'm sorry for not visit you on that day, I'm sorry ><
I Love You! 


No comments: