BLOG1

Monday, September 27, 2010

27.09.2010 Blog Privated Soon..

Back to blog!
Basically, I just want to say that I'm gonna private my blog soon..
This is because:
- I think my blog shouldn't be so open although it's a lotss / nothing in it.. 
- Feel that the teachersssss will stalk it one day.. ><
- Trying not to get any problem with school..
- Wanted to know if anyone are really reading my blog?
- Doesn't want stalker to stalk around.. =P
Leave me your email to those interested..
I think that's all.. :)

Today, 
Pissed with someone..
Not pissed la, but I didn't know how to describe the miserable feeling..
Angry? Hate? Jealous? IDK =.=
I feel I'm not appreciated..
No matter how good I try to get along with friendship, at the end I'm nothing to you..
The way you talk me,
the way you speak to me,
the way you reply to me,
is different with how you treat others..
I feel so unhappy..
Maybe you will think I just want to live on my own,
You think I don't mind at all..
><
But, why I'm always the one?
I treat you good but you treat me in a opposite way..
I ask all of you, who doesn't want a friend?
When you need me, you will come to me..
When you have others, you will leave me..
This is the worst part!
I doesn't know where should I complain to..
I feel so down and unhappy this morning..
But I don't dare to sound out..
I act like normal..
I act like nothing happens..
All this doesn't mean I didn't feel anything..
Sometimes I will hide but sometimes I won't..
I will think how important am I in my friend's heart?
Why I cant like others who can go school happily everyday?
Why I cant like others who turns into happy when they meet their friend?
Maybe it is my own problem..
Anyway, I still hope you will treat me like last time one day..
 Aiks! ><


Next, 
Today was Yee Won's birthday..
Huixin made her a nice birthday card with lots wishes..
HAPPY BURTHDAY, BUDAK! 
Hope all your wishes come true and score well in SPM :)

Found a meaningful quote:
Treat others the way you want them to treat back you..



- END! -

No comments: