BLOG1

Saturday, September 11, 2010

11.09.2010 Who am I?

Yea, 
Back to blogging..
As I promised in last post, I'll not hide a single feeling anymore..
Recently, I found out I'm so ODD from others..
I'm so SAME/DIFFERENT from my friends..
Do they hate/ignore me because I do not join them frequently?
Do they hate/ignore me because I leave them when I'm with him?
Do they hate/ignore me because I love to keep to myself?
Do they hate/ignore me because I WILL/WILL NOT talk when I'm not in mood?
Do they hate/ignore me because I love to be emo?
I do not know..-.-

Somehow, 
I hope I'm not different from them..
I hope I would not being ignored again..
I hope I can join them for any activities..
I hope I would not be left out..
I hope I would not be the UNINVITED guest..
I hope I would always be in their circle..
But, now, I'm totally NOT ><
You guys might be thinking she ownself think this and that..
But, this is what I really feel now..
Someone told me..
There are only TWO types of friend in this world..
One is those who will leave a footstep in your heart..
One is those who will walk away from you..
I hope I'm those who will leave a footstep in everyone's heart..

I DO NOT deny..
I'm a person who will get angry easily..
I'm a person who will jealous easily..
I'm a person who is very sensitive..
I'm a person who will think if I'm correct, I'll do that..
I'm a person who like to speak out without thinking..
I'm a person who like to joke without thinking..
I'm a person with a complicated mind..
I'm a person who love being pampered..
I'm a person who love being cared..
I'm a person who love to get attention from my friends..
I'm a person who love my friends to share their problems with me..
This is the real ChingYeng! ><

Of course,
He is important to me too..
He is not only my friend and also my lover..
From him, I've learned many many things..
He taught me to become a happy gal all the time..
He taught me I shouldn't be so lazy for my future..
He taught me what is love..
He taught me how important is trust..
He taught me how a girlfriend should behave..
He taught me to differentiate good and bad things..
He taught me how to take care myself..
He shared his problems with me..
He cares for me..
He pampers me..
He loves me..
Thanks him for coming into my life..
You made me laugh when I'm unhappy..
You care for me when I'm not well..
You encourage me when I'm lazy sleeping during exams..
You woke me up early in the morning..
You accompany me when I do not want to sleep early..
You worry of me when I'm late back home..
You always put me before you..
Maybe this is the reason why I love you..
AND 
SERIOUSLY
YOU'RE NOT MY TOY! 
YOU'RE NOT!! ><

I Love You!

P/s: This post is not wrote to offense anyone..
It just the feeling in my heart..
If anyone get offended, I'm sorry..
I do not mean it ><

TaTaaaaa !

No comments: